Despicable
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Despicable

We Run This Town

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Application for krisknife,

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
krisknife1337

Application for krisknife, Empty
PostSubject: Application for krisknife,   Application for krisknife, EmptyWed Mar 23, 2011 7:49 pm

IGN: krisknife
class: warrior
lvl:68 (close to 69)
Current gear include - +7 shells/ OWP/OWEx2/SoS/ and HB + 7 (still working on one +Cool
vent: yes ,installing now
Clans: none in CW fairly new here
Premium: currently DISC, next I get is prob gonna be plat or exp

Just started KO fairly recently , played diez first for awhile and then decided to move to Cwest. Have plenty of MMO years behind me, prior games include , Allods, Runes of Magic, Aion, WoW, Shaiya , Two Moon , corum and a few more lol. In just about all of them I enjoyed using vent or team speak one, and was always willing to do my part for the clan/guild. I have been putting off joining a clan for awhile, but I am more than ready for one now though. If you are willing to give me a try, I won't disappoint Wink
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Application for krisknife,   Application for krisknife, EmptyWed Mar 30, 2011 10:04 pm

hey kris we'd be glad to accept you however, we are also going semi andream and we will not be full 70+. We just made an andream clan and we are going to focus on that probably 50% of the time. But our andream clan and our 70+ clans are allianced, sooo we can easily just switch characters when we decide on doing something. Just make sure you have our ventrilo downloaded
Back to top Go down
https://despicabl3.forumotion.com
krisknife1337

PostSubject: Re: Application for krisknife,   Application for krisknife, EmptySat Apr 02, 2011 12:21 am

Awesome , thanks for the reply and accepting , I have been busy this week so sorry for delay in replying. This could actually work better, I have made my wife a priest it is currently @ 55 w/ +7 chitins (hp) and decent olds ,it is a buffer currently. ( can reroll it) Wife occasionally plays but I can use it whenever so if you guys need any priest let me know you can add it too and I can help in ardream too. Up to you guys and what you need , anyway I am going fishing tomorrow so I will be on again tomorrow night and all day sunday. I look forward to meeting and playing with you guys, thanks again and hope to hear from ya soon.

Oh yeah priest IGN is Lovelylady just in case it's needed. And I am installing vent tonight so I should have it all working by the time you add. cheers

edited
currently 69 54% exp
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application for krisknife,   Application for krisknife, Empty

Back to top Go down

Application for krisknife,
Page 1 of 1